JOB TYPE: Contract Base (1 year)
LOCATION: Yuwaishida, Akita-city, Japan
START DATE: July 7th, 2015
Work hours: 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 5pm / Tuesdays and Fridays (these days can be changed such as Monday and Wednesday etc.)
Help Desk Services
English editing service (e-mails, reports, presentations received via e-mail or reviewed in person). Aid and assistance is provided in real time, on site. Helpdesk will provide feedback as well as edited and proofed work
- verbal communication support such as presentation practice, meeting skills support, homework - checking and conversation practice related to work relevant topics
- English reading assistance
- content review and English mentoring
- live meeting English mentoring support
- record keeping and weekly utilization report
- promotion of Helpdesk usage by creating a monthly newsletter in English, offering monthly
- email writing study groups (one hour maximum), contests and prize giveaways.
- perform outreach programs to different departments and divisions to explain and promote the Helpdesk service
- orientation sessions to promote and familiarize employees with the program
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.