Customers second, employees first. Your growth is our growth!
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a company that values instructors and offers them significant opportunities to develop beyond the classroom? Rosetta Stone Learning Center is an industry leader in employee satisfaction.
We are currently seeking part-time evening instructors to join our fast-growing team. You will be delivering lessons in a face-to-face setting at our learning centers in Shinjuku, Ginza and Ikebukuro 4 weekday evenings per week .
At Rosetta Stone Learning Center, we believe that the best customer service comes from having employees who are happy and well-motivated in their jobs. Our unique ‘Customer Second’ philosophy enables motivated and dedicated instructors to excel in the classroom, while also having the opportunity to develop their careers in the fields of teaching, curriculum development, operations management, training, HR, and IT.
We are also an industry leader in student-focused lessons using pioneering learning technology. Our culture of continuous innovation has enabled us to fully integrate technology into our learning environment, both for instructors and students. We have developed a proprietary system for this purpose, which provides in-depth technology support in areas such as scheduling, lesson delivery, and student review.
Finally, as part of the Link and Motivation group of companies (following an acquisition last year), we believe that motivation is key to the success of students. We are developing a teaching and support system that emphasizes this and our instructors have the opportunity to play a leading role as “motivation engineers”.
Apart from developing advanced teaching skills, you will also be gaining expertise that will be easily-transferable to any career path you decide to take in the future,
We are looking for instructors who have a passion for teaching, a genuine interest in driving our students to reach their goals, and a desire to work with a well-established and fast-growing company. Full training will be provided.
- Fixed schedule of 4 evenings per week (16 lessons per week), starting from 5:15 or 6:05 PM.
- Fixed hourly salary equating to approximately 100,000 - 120,000 yen per month
- Transportation allowance
- Paid leave entitlement
- Orientation training (2.5 days) followed by ongoing training programme
- Access to Management Training Programme (MTP)
- Significant opportunities for career development and advancement
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Experience teaching adults (experience with very low level learners a plus)
- A good understanding of Japanese learners
- An engaging and motivating classroom manner
- Flexible mindset and approach to the classroom
- A good knowledge of the English language with the ability to explain, model, or demonstrate key concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Comfortable using computers and can type quickly
- Japanese ability a plus
Are you ready to join the team?
If you are humble, willing to learn, flexible, and ready to join the RSLC team, then please submit your application along with a cover letter stating your reasons for wanting to work with us.
We will be accepting applications until April 7th, but applications submitted before March 21st will be prioritised. Applicants with immediate starting availability will also be prioritised.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all emails or requests for information.
***Please use the application function on this website rather than contacting the schools directly as the staff there will not be able to process your application.***
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.