About our business:
Tranzas Inc. is a fables company that develops and markets Set Top Box and other IoT device like Wearable device with Embedded Linux or Android OS, provides media contents delivery solution with the devices and the streaming server on local network or over the Internet.
Working as an Embedded Software Developer or Android/iOS Application Developer within the Tranzas Core ware architect team providing browser application, low-level programming, driver, api, network application and media player.
We are looking for a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software development life-cycle.
Must Be able to relocate to the Kanto (Tokyo,Yokohama) area of Japan or live in the Kanto area of Japan.
Position contributes to:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Improved software product deployment frequency with Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment objective.
- Software builds, integration and release engineering.
- Maintain the builds, verify what’s in the build is what’s supposed to be in the build
- Coordinating for going to market to package up a release, release notes, deployment steps and etc.
Requirements / Skills:
Mandatory skill set:
- Experience of developing Software on Embedded Linux, Android OS or Android/iOS application for over 3 years.
- OS environment: Linux
- Source code Management: Git/Redmine/Jenkins
- Development task: Develop software on abstraction layer for the product, Application for Android, Streaming protocol stack.
- Communication language: English, Japanese (Japanese is not of absolute necessity)
A big plus for any of the following:
RTOS, Embedded Linux,
CSS/JS UI frameworks like Bootstrap,
4,000,000 ～ 6,000,000 yen / year
- Flextime system
Core time from 11 am to 4 pm
Working hour 8 hours / day
Every Saturday and Sunday
New year holidays
Paid holidays are given after 6 months
At head office in Yokohama near Tokyo or Skype (If you contact us from abroad)
After passing the first interview, we may ask you to complete a skill test.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.