Slate is a full-fledged Canadian Executive Search firm covering searches in six main areas, including IT, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Automotive, Finance and Back Office.
Slate employs 20 professionals, drawing from many corners of the world.
We are looking for a person with strong interpersonal skills, quick thinking ability, ambition and aspirations to grow professionally.
WHAT IT LEADS TO:
We will train you in all aspects of the executive search industry.
You will start as a researcher working for a seasoned search consultant and will gradually take on increasing amounts of responsibility until you understand the 360 range of activities that will make you a leader in our industry. In time you will earn well above the average salary for professionals.
You will learn a profession that will allow you to work in a in demand occupation in any major city in the world.
Many of our former employees hold leading roles as talent acquisition specialists in multinational companies.
Researcher / Executive Search Consultant will mainly be responsible for:
• Sourcing, interviewing and assessing professionals for our clients.
• Meeting Clients in order to develop and maintain industry network.
• Initially manage candidate relationships and then client relationships with senior consultants.
• Strong communication skills and able to listen and understand candidate/clients' needs.
• Be able to work independently in a challenging environment
• Ability to learn from others and accept constructive criticism
• Being a team player and working with utmost integrity and dedication
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.