ENGLISH THROUGH DRAMA!
Simple as that...teaching English language and culture by utilising a combination of language teaching skills, coupled with theatre/acting techniques...all culminating with your students going up on stage! A fun challenge for sure!
MLS was founded in 1974 and our instructors teach via our unique, "English Through Drama" method...fun for students AND teachers! Our client base ranges from children to adults, and international corporate companies to world-renown performers. Our 30 schools are situated close to mainline stations within West Tokyo, Saitama, Yokohama, Kanagawa and Chiba...no teaching in a cubical or need to wear a suit!
• Set weekly schedule: you'll know where you're going, start/finish times and what to teach.
• Paid Days Vacations: 14 summer, 12 winter, 7 Golden Week, plus National Holidays.
• Perfect Attendance Bonus: an additional ¥5,000 per calendar month.
• Transportation Costs: to and from studios is fully reimbursed.
• Working week: Tuesdays to Saturdays.
• Students age and class size: ages 1 to 16 with an average class size of 6 students.
Training & Support:
Successful candidates will receive comprehensive training…so you are not just thrown in at the deep end! There are also weekly training and support meetings every Friday morning throughout the entire year for all 1st Year instructors...so we do not abandon you either!
• English is your first language and you are a true-native level speaker/writer.
• Must hold a current valid work visa (extension sponsorship available).
• Able to commit through to March 10th 2017.
If you think you are what we are looking for please apply now with:
• your up to date resume.
• a cover letter explaining why you think you would excel at MLS.
• a recent picture of yourself smiling and looking like a fun person to work with!
Please Note: We will only be responding to candidates we wish to meet - interview sessions are held at our Yoyogi studios. For more details about the Drama Method and what is happening at MLS, please visit the Company website.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.