● Part time position for Saturday-Full day or Half day 9:30 to 5:30, 9:30 to 1:30
Full day is 15,000 yen and Half day is 7500 yen
● One-year renewable contract starting from April 2020
● Applicant must be able to interview in Japan at our headquarters in Asakadai.
● Transportation costs are reimbursed
Teaching duties and responsibilities
1) Immersion classes at our immersion school with elementary school students
2) Events such as spring school, summer school, outside excursions
3) Eating lunch with the children (included in working time)
4) checking homework (included in working time)
Desired experience and qualifications
● At least 1 year of teaching experience
● Solo and group teaching experience
● Bachelor's degree or higher (TESOL degree/teaching certification is preferred)
● Must be positive, friendly, outgoing, open minded, and most importantly, flexible
● Computer proficiency
● Valid visa
● Must interact professionally with staff and students, at all times
The above information is a public job ad; This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract for a position with FEN Foreign Academy. Please do not call our office regarding the position or to tell us to look at your resume. All applicants that pass the preliminary evaluation will receive an email asking for a phone interview, which will be the next step in the process for consideration of employment.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.