My Gym Japan is opening our first gym in Kansai Area!!
We are now hiring for Bilingual Receptionists in our exciting fitness programs for kids in Umeda, Osaka!!
At My Gym, children have loads of fun as they gain strength, balance, coordination, agility and flexibility while developing social skills, confidence and self-esteem....in an *all English speaking environment* That is where you come in! We are looking for a Talented and Enthusiastic Bilingual, to work alongside with our team of Performers to inspire children of all ages.
Successful candidates will be performing regular reception tasks whilst interacting and entertaining the kids and their parents. Our extensive training program will allow you to quickly use your existing skills for a new and exciting industry. It is a rewarding and enjoyable time working with the children.
- 1,250~2,000 yen per hour (1,200 during probation period)
- Increased compensation for those having qualifications and/or experience
- Potentially looking into becoming a Full Time (Starting at 3.5 million yen per year)
Benefits of working at My Gym:
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Worker’s Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension, Unemployment Insurance)
- Transportation Fee fully covered
- 3 times a year Evaluation System (Chances of receiving pay raises 3 times a year)
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Clear Career Advancement system in place
- Internal Recruitment for Projects such as Camps in Hawaii (All expenses covered)
- Flexible holiday schedules
- Yearly Get-Together Party for all employees
- Working within an established, international corporation
- Friendly, energetic, & diverse work environment
We are currently looking for the following:
- Fluent level English
- Business level Japanese
- Available to work 5 full days a week, including the weekends
- Available to come to Tokyo for an intensive training anytime between September - October 2019 (transportation fare + lodging covered by the company)
- Interested in working with children of all ages
- Interested in Sports, Health, and Gymnastics etc.
- Capable of performing/working under pressure
- Holds a current Working Visa (Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance and will be evaluated after 6 months)
As a unique company, there are many opportunities available!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.