Our mission is “Raise children who are able to convey their thoughts even in English without hesitation”
We welcome native English Speakers!
●Curriculum Trainer of English Teaching Methods "GrapeSEED"
- Supervise the lesson of the schools that incorporate the GrapeSEED method
- Visit those schools and give an feedback to the teachers and managers
- Train the English teachers who utilise the GrapeSEED method.
- Planning and organising events
- Sendai, Miyagi / Kawaguchi, Saitama / Osaka-shi, Osaka
-Native level in English
-Experience in teaching English to children
-Good communication skills
*We provide the initial training system
- 9：00～18：00（1 hour break included）
- Annual income 3,000,000 yen ～
- 2 days off a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Transportation expenses are covered
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Overtime allowance
- Business trip allowance
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.