Blue Dolphins After-School is now hiring FULL TIME Teachers for our new school that is opening in Matsuyamachi area this summer.
The position is to start in June, but the start date can be a little flexible so if you are interested, please apply first and we can discuss further at the interview. We are also hiring for Northern Osaka.
[Description of the Position]
- After school program teacher for the age group between 4 to 12 yrs old.
- Plan and implement fun/educational lessons
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study (no experience required)
*For the detail of the class schedule, please check our website.
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri.
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time provided)
- 255,000 to start *plus teaching lisence/certificate allowance for the ones who have a valid l lisence/certificate.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension provided
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days
* Live in Kansai area (Osaka or Hyogo).
* Native in English
* Have some experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.