Want to work in Japan? Like teaching children?
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma(s), a letter of introduction, Photo, Teaching certification(s) ,Letters of recommendation (#2)
1) Teaching English at kindergarten, area classes, Saturday immersion class, develop curricula and educational materials, attend meetings, and make class-reports. KEC foreign teachers travel to class everyday and Japanese teachers will assist them. The students are aged 2-12 preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, high school students, and some adults. There are 4-6 lessons per day.
2) Participating some events including camps for children, and ceremonies at kindergartens.
3) Teaching at the seminar for teachers.
4) Office work: Participating the meeting, planning and preparation for the lessons.
Special skills/requirements: native English speakers as a full-time teacher (mother tongue must be English.) Some understanding of Japanese and TESL/ESL certification preferred. Interests in working with young children. Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff. Willingness to adapt to and enjoy a different way of life. Class-organizing skill. Good singing voice. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Application deadline: until the position is filled.
Position begins: April 1st , 2019
* Training will stars on March 26th, 2019.
Hours/week: 40 hours including teaching and office working, excluding commuting hours (Teachers travel to the class everyday). Every Monday and every Sunday off.
Salary: 240,000-260,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,120,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax). It will be determined by some prerequisites as below:
1) An employee with some teaching experience for children (more than 1 year)
2) An employee with TESOL OR Education degree.
3) An employee with some Japanese understanding knowledge.
Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract.
one-year contract : up to 30,000 yen
two-years contract :70,000 – 100,000 yen
Airfare for Employee no-residing in Japan: up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by company in cash on employee’s arrival in Japan.
University degree(s) REQUIRED: BA
Subject/specialization : Education
Professional certification PREFERRED: Teaching
Professional certification(s) PREFERRED: TESOL/EFL
Experience required: Teaching experience to children (kinder, elementary school children, aged 2-15) is required.
Applicant's visa status: Will be sponsored , Will be renewed
Housing is: is supported (for a single person only)
A studio-typed apartment furnished will be introduced. The company will be a guarantor. The monthly rent is about 50,000 yen excluding the utilities
Position includes : Paid holidays, Commuting allowance, Paid vacation
Contract information: Length: 1 year (Renewable)
Applicant should contact you by: E-mail
Other (or details) : Please make an appointment for an interview through Skype.
KEC English School has been giving English lessons to children aged 2-15 and some adults in Aichi prefecture since 1988.
Our purpose is to give the opportunity for children to get the English language skill, needless to say, and to get the way of international communication. International education is our ultimate goal.
In 2018, we KEC have some foreign teachers from the US, England, Canada and Australia, and 15 Japanese teachers. We have over 400 students.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.