Little Gems International School is now recruiting experienced teachers who love kids to work in downtown Kokura, Kitakyushu (Fukuoka Prefecture).It is on April 1 2019 that you start working.
Located within a short walking distance of Kokura Station, the school is in a beautiful setting opposite Kokura Castle on the bank of the Murasaki River.
Applicants must be native speakers of English, comfortable with teaching young children a wide range of subjects such as math, art, geography, and science. Kindergarten students range from ages 2 to 6, with after school classes for children up to age 12.
• Full Time – 200,000 to 250,000 yen per month, based on experience.
The salary for the first two months is 200,000 yen.
You can also hire it as an employee of our company.
In that case, I will sign an employment contract as an employee. And you can insurance.
• We can provide the place where you live in.
In that case, you need to pay the rent.
• Must currently reside in Japan.
• Must love teaching children.
• Must have an interested in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people.
• Must have excellent communication skills and is eager to learn new things.
• Must be patient, friendly and have flexibility of the school education system.
• Teaching children ages 2 to 6 in small groups (Kindergarten), and ages 3 to 12 (After School).
• Help us to create daily and monthly lesson plans.
• Expanding upon the school’s curriculum with original ideas and activities.
• Providing a safe and fun learning environment.
• Education of teacher
• Document production
• Care of the child.
[Working days / Hours]
• Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Transportation expenses will not be reimbursed.
• Attend required meetings and events, seminars and other activities
If you have any children, you can bring them to work with you to attend our classes.
Your children's tuition will be free!! We're looking for someone who love children and teaching. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
We all looking forward to see new teacher which is you.
Please include CV, Cover Letter, and current photo in your resume
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.