- Sophia Zemi English School - ソフィア・ゼミイングリッシュスクール
- Job ID
- Okayama, Okayama
- Post date
- Jan 9, 2019
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥250,000 ~ ¥250,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Basic
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Desire to work with young children and adults
- Experience of teaching young children and TESOL certification are preferred
- Bachelor's degree and a Japanese driver’s license or an international driving permit
- Ability to work 25-30 hours a week, five days except Sunday
- Must be in Japan and available for in-person interviews in Okayama
- Visa sponsorship available
Sophia Zemi English School has an immediate opening for a friendly, open-minded, reliable and highly motivated native English instructor.
Teaching children age 2 and up and adults at several locations in Okayama and Fukuyama area.
Class sizes range from one to ten students.
20000yen monthly rent subsidy, car, and visa sponsorship will be provided.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.