J-Kaiwa is an established school of 15 years that currently has over 200 students. As the school has been growing, we have recently relocated to new and bigger classrooms in central Miyazaki City.
Miyazaki is a very cool and affordable place to live. It is friendly, laid back, and located right by beaches and beautiful mountains.
J-Kaiwa offers classes ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour, catering to students aged 3 up to adults. All of our classes have a maximum of 8 students, so teachers have the opportunity to give each student the individual attention required to ensure they learn effectively.
If you are looking for a fun and friendly workplace, and are seeking a job where you can use your own creative teaching style, where your ideas and input are listened to, then this is the position for you!
Requirements / Skills:
We are looking for someone who:-
- Likes children and enjoys teaching in a positive and professional manner.
- Can teach a variety of ages, levels and temperaments.
- Someone who is punctual, reliable and presentable.
- Has experience teaching in Japan especially with children (however other teaching experience will be taken into account.)
- Has a valid drivers license.
- Is from a NATIVE English speaking country. (Other applicants will not be considered)
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Visiting kindergartens and schools within the city and surrounding areas.
- Teaching kindergarten, elementary, junior high school and high school students in our classrooms at J-Kaiwa.
- Evening adult conversational classes.
Compensation / Welfare:
- Monthly Salary: 250,000 negotiable according to previous experience and skills.
- You will be required to work: 5 days a week
- Days off: Sunday plus one additional weekday.
- Holiday: Christmas, Golden Week, Obon, Public Holidays, plus 10 additional days personal holiday.
If you are applying from outside of Miyazaki Prefecture we can help you get settled.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and a cover letter.
In your resume, please include the following information:
2.Date of Birth
4.Place of residence
5.Current visa status
We are sorry that we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Please note only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.