※Part-time position for Fridays are also available※
If you are passionate about teaching, love kids, continuously looking for professional development opportunities, and enjoy a caring working environment, this opportunity is perfect for you!
Working Days, Time and Location
• Tuesdays to Saturdays
• For the current academic year, most classes end at 6 or 7 pm.
• Class preparation at home is possible too
• No split shifts
• Location: Toyosu 豊洲, Tsukishima 月島
• Solo-teaching: curriculum and materials are all provided
• Classroom preparation and other operational duties
• A monthly salary of JPY 250,000-270,000 depends on experience and qualification
• 15 days of paid holidays per year
• Performance bonus +End of contract bonus
• Paid training
• Transportation allowance
• Ears to listen to your suggestions, and heart to care
We believe that happy teachers make happy students. Full-time staff is enrolled in a comprehensive employee benefit system after probation period. Some highlights of our benefit program
1) Professional Development Sponsorship
• Sponsored membership to JALT Tokyo Chapter
• Sponsored event fee for external workshops
• 8,000yen sponsorship to local 資格examination fees
2) Congratulatory & Sympathy Money
• 10,000-20,000yen for marriage, child-birth, children entering elementary school or graduating from junior high school
• 5,000-100,000yen for hospitalization and death
3) Yearly staff retreat (to Toshimaen, Tokyo Dome City, or alike)
4) Free to 50% off English class tuition fee for staff’s children
• A 100-page booklet full of discounts
• eg, movie and show discounts, discount for Quo Card, books and gourmet vouchers, sports club, swimming pool, bus tours and hotels, etc.
Please send us an up to date resume in English, indicating:
1) your nationality
2) your visa type and expiry date
3) a recent photo (casualwear OK)
We look forward to hearing from you!!
- due to the vast amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview and on-site demo lesson
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.