Blue Dolphins After-School produced by Blue Dolphins International Preschool is now hiring FULL TIME Teachers for our new schools that are opening across Osaka.
The location includes Horie(堀江), Minamimorimachi (南森町) that will open in December and so many more areas across Osaka.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time teacher for one of the above two locations.
The position is to start IMMEDIATELY for training (paid training) and official start is in December.
However, our school is expanding rapidly and many new schools are expected to open in 2019 so even if you can not start right away, please send in your applications.
[Description of the Position]
- Native after school program teacher for the age group between 6 to 12 yrs old (mainly elementary school students).
- Plan for and teach the class of 10-15 students at different English levels in English using a variety of activities such as arts and crafts, music, dance, math, science, writing, games etc.
- Support the students with their homework
- Support Eiken study
- Observe and evaluate each student’s progress on a regular basis with a progress report.
*For the detail of the class schedule, please go to our school website https://www.blue-dolphins.net/afterschool/
- Work Days: Mon. to Fri.
- Work Hours: 12pm-20pm (break time and prep time included)
- 240,000 (negotiable.) This only applies to the school year of 2018(untill March 2019).
*For the next school year, it will be 255,000 to start plus teaching license bonus for the ones who have a teacher's license.
The full detail will be given at the interview.
- Transportation fee fully covered
- Social insurance, pension covered
- Visa renewal support provided
- Summer holiday, Winter holiday plus 10 paid vacation days provided
The ideal candidate should have the followings:
* Live in Japan (preferably in Osaka to make the hiring process fast).
* Native in English
* Have an experience working with and teaching children of elementary school age.
* Have a proper visa status to legally work in Japan without initial sponsorship.(visa renewal sponsorship is provided)
*Preference will be given to the candidates with an educational background in early childhood education and/or primary education.
*We especially welcome candidates who have experience developing an educational curriculum and as well as lesson plans.
Please apply by submitting the following items
- CV with photo
- Cover letter addressed specifically to Blue Dolphins After School
Please try to be specific with your work experiences and your strong assets as a teacher for the position when you apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact applicants deemed suitable for an interview. After a successful interview, you will move on to a demo lesson at one of the after schools which may last for 1hour to a couple of hours. (It varies depending on the situation.)
We look forward to your applications!
*We also welcome on-call positions in Osaka and Hyogo area.
If you are interested in an on-call position, please also apply to this ad stating that you are interested in being an on-call.
■ 9,000 yen for 4hour lessons, 5,000 yen for 2hour lessons OR \2000 per hour.
■ Transportation fee provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.