Join our Team of Professional Go-Kart Guides!
Entertain Foreign Travelers! Lead the way to an unforgettable experience!
Location of Employment
Currently looking for employees to work at of our Shinkiba Shop located in 2-10 Shinkiba Koutoh ward Tokyo, Japan
*Driving go-karts through the city of Tokyo in a costume.
*Showing tourists around and entertaining them for a wonderful experience.
*Safe keeping of customers.
*Maintenance of the karts at the shop.
*Maintaining shop (including but not exclusive to: cleaning, costume laundry, souvenir sales, camera rentals)
*Valid VISA Status
*Japanese Driver's License
*Oral Communication in Japanese is preferable
*If English is not your primary language, to speak English to a level for communication with other employees and customers.
*Age preference 18 to 40. No gender preference.
*Travel expense supplied by company
*Full Social Security Benefits
*Additional pay based on performance every 6 months.
*10 paid days off (after working 6 consecutive months) per year
[Available Regular Employee Position]
Available for Spouse VISA, permanent VISA, and Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services VISA
What to expect
1) Basic contract will be 160 to 177 hours per month with potential 40 hour overtime for 6 months and 100 hours overtime for 6 months.
2) All shops are open 365 days per year, no-holidays, therefore work hours are not based on calendar holidays.
3) All shifts will depend on busy months and slow months. It could be 4 days per week, or 5 days per week.
4) All payment is linked to how many hours you worked in a month.
5) Will be on karts from 6 to 8 hours a day, so must feel comfortable driving.
6) Will be attending and entertaining foreign travelers, so must be a people person.
7) Since shops are open from 10am to 10pm, there will be morning and afternoon shifts (all employees will be required to work both shifts)
8) Since shops are open from Mon. thru Sun. Shifts will be decided by the shop, all employees will be required to work on weekends as well.
9) All employees will be required to work on sunny hot days, cold windy days, rainy days. Shops will not operate on snowy days.
Be sure to state on your online resume or in a separate COVER LETTER the following:
(1) Whether you have a Japanese Driver's License
(2) You current VISA Status (type of VISA, Expiration Date)
(3) Japanese Language Skill Level
(4) English Language Skill Level
This can be a very fun and rewarding job, please apply today!
Last modified on 2023年7月1日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.