NUCB Business School invites applications for administrative staffs as an international coordinator to be in charge of international exchange and develop the School's internationalization.
Its parental university, Nagoya University of Commerce and Business was Founded in 1953, the Graduate School of Management (Business School ）was established in 1990. The School is located in the center of Nagoya city, most economically productive region of Japan. One of the leading business schools in Japan, NUCB Business School is the only and first triple (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS） accredited business school in Japan . Its EMBA and MBA programs are ranked in top among Japanese business schools in the QS ranking.
The administrative staff will be responsible for:
1. Support for incoming exchange students from international partner schools and PIM member schools related with student visa procedure, the School's students residence check-in and check-out
2. Support for outgoing regular students to study in the exchange program.
3. In charge of School's residence scholarship to the international students
4. Communication with international partner schools about exchange students
5. Internship and career placement support for international students
6. Support for international faculty members
7. Assistance in the documentation of self-evaluation reports to continue international accreditations
8. Additional responsibilities include foreign correspondence for the NUCB Business School as well as all internationally related activities, events, and the School needs.
9. Prospective students recruiting and marketing in the admissions to English MBA / Msc and being in charge of academic affairs of the English programs based on the personnel change later
The successful candidate will have:
1. At least 3 years experience in an administration function in international education or university management or the business company.
2. A strong track record of working in international environments, preferably at a university.
3. Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and a services-orientated approach.
4. A high degree of flexibility and a willingness to take on a wide range of tasks.
5. A willingness to travel overseas as required.
6. Not only fluency in English (spoken and written) but also business level Japanese skills to deal with internal administration is a bonus but conversational Japanese skill is essential.
7. Master's degree from a reputable and internationally recognized university or top business school will receive additional preference.
To apply for this position, please email the following materials
1. A current CV (PDF).
2. A letter of motivation for joining NUCB Business School's organization – one side of A4/letter size paper maximum (PDF).
The application deadline for this position is February 5, 2023. The starting date will be as soon as possible thereafter. Applications will be screened upon receipt, and only applicants considered appropriately qualified and matched to the needs of the department will be contacted following screening.
Last modified on 2023年1月26日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.