GPlusMedia is the company behind GaijinPot (gaijinpot.com) and Japan Today (japantoday.com). Our team is composed of talented individuals who enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
We are looking for a security-minded quick learner, with excellent System Administration and DevOps skills. The successful candidate will be capable of understanding and developing web infrastructure and following best practices.
- Develop, maintain and deploy Linux based cloud infrastructure
- Plan for high traffic web services and design scalable and robust solutions
- Monitor and backup mission critical servers
- Ensure the overall security of the network
- Day to day help desk tasks (e.g. desktop maintenance, printer and scanner setup)
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of High Availability technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL) and Galera clusters
- Web services configuration and maintenance (e.g. Nginx, SSL/TLS, PHP-FPM, Postfix)
- Linux systems administration (e.g. shell scripting, SSH, firewall configuration, VPN)
- Knowledge of containerization (e.g. Docker, containerd)
- Experience with building, Deploying and maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Strong knowledge of automation & orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.