Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered on Japanese pop culture?
Become part of the ICHIGO team! ICHIGO Inc. shares the latest Japanese trend through snacks and kawaii merchandise. We currently cater to subscribers in over 150 countries in the world!
- TokyoTreat https://tokyotreat.com
- Sakuraco https://sakura.co
- YumeTwins https://yumetwins.com
- nomakenolife https://nomakenolife.com
- JapanHaul https://japanhaul.com
- TokyoCatch https://tokyocatch.com
We are looking for a talented Editor to help us create fun and informative written content that will interest and delight our users.
The job duties consist of:
- Ideating blog topics, editing, managing, and publishing blog content created by our talented team of writers.
- Growing our site's organic traffic through content creation and collaborations with other teams.
- Contributing articles to our subscription boxes' culture and snack guide that is created in-house.
- Working directly with writers and decision-makers to push the standards of our written content higher than ever before.
- Analyzing traffic and SEO value of articles in order to appeal to the widest audience possible.
*Skills And Qualifications*
- University degree in Communications / Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Writing or related field.
- Native or Fluent Level English.
- 3+ years of experience with editing and publishing long-form written media online.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience with writing long-form articles, blogs, or other forms of written media.
- N3 Japanese Language.
- Flexibility and adaptability needed to work in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment.
- N2 + Level Japanese
- Experience working in a fast-paced online journalism or news site environment.
*Requirements to Apply*
Please submit a portfolio or 2-3 examples of published articles that you have edited.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.