Eigohoikusho Service Inc. is a fast-growing company specializing in childcare and language education services.
We are now hiring for a full-time English Teacher / Curriculum Developer position at our Global Kyoiku Labo office located in Anan City.
Title: English Teacher / Curriculum Developer
Location: Global Kyoiku Labo, Anan Office
Contract type: full-time (40 hours per week), 3-year renewable contract
Start: June 2022
- Teaching English to students ranging from pre-school to adults
- Developing English curricula for use in international nurseries and English schools
- Liaising and assisting with other parts of the company, especially international nurseries
- Initial training
- Monthly training for the duration of employment
All training is paid and conducted during working hours.
- Average 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday
- 8 hour shifts between 8:00 and 22:00 with a 1-hour lunch break
- Saturday-Sunday off
112 days off per year
【Benefits and notes】
- Social insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid commutation expenses
- Housing allowance
- Family allowance
- Free Japanese lessons
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
The ideal candidate will:
- be outgoing and cheerful
- be motivated and independent
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly
- be a team player
- love working with any age of student
This position requires not only working with the staff and teachers at the Anan Office, but also liaising, sharing and attending meetings and training sessions with staff and teachers from other locations and parts of the company.
Eigohoikusho Service Inc. is constantly evolving and we believe that to continue our evolution it is important to have staff and teachers who can grow and adapt with us. The possibility exists to work in other areas of the company such as our international nurseries, after-school care facilities, partner cram schools, and corporate language training programs.
Last modified on 2022年5月23日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.