The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords Tokyo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Modern Standard Arabic or English into Finnish. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Modern Standard Arabic or English to Finnish to a high quality standard.
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved.
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives.
- Native Modern Standard Arabic speaker or Native Finnish speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics.
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in English and Arabic or Finnish.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, occupational accident insurance etc.
- Commuting costs are covered up 30,000 JPY per month
- Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday)
- Public holiday
- Annual paid leave
- Special leave
- Congratulations and condolences holiday etc.
Last modified on 2022年1月29日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.