Scoville is a company that focuses on human resources and has several projects closely related to the AI field.
We are looking for an interaction designer that could take the business’s product and transform it into a product that the user interacts on a professional level.
【Things you will do at our company:】
• Immerse in the product’s life cycle
You will be analyzing strategic service design from beginning to end of the product and meet the needs of users across a variety of channels.
Translate insights from research and analytics into concepts that form features and new products, and designing the detailed workflows and required interactions.
• Collaborate with various SMEs(product management, engineering, research, visual designer)
You will be working collaboratively within a group and gather feedback for the appropriate time to ensure the discussion gets followed through accordingly.
Help team members to manage and visualize outcomes, prioritize work, and design for the required scope.
• Implementing strategic thinking to our products and projects
You will be applying strategic thinking in how to provide the best service for the end-user.
Help identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
Evaluate the current strategies to ensure business requirements are being met and exceeded where possible.
• Interaction and visual design
Develop information architecture, user journeys, and storyboards to validate the user and business needs to achieve detailed workflows and interactions.
Design systems for use across various services and identify the simplest approach out of a variety of approaches.
Contribute to the product's design styles or style guides.
【Things you will bring to the table:】
• University-level education in Interface Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent experience.
• Detailed process driven portfolio that showcases several experiences in user interface design.
• Deep knowledge of design disciplines, with specific strength in visual and interaction design.
• Expertise with Figma and related industry-standard design tools.
• Strong communication skills to conduct team meetings, interact with clients providing updates and guidance as needed.
• Enjoys problem-solving, capable of looping others when stuck, and proactively communicates with others.
【Benefits of working with us:】
Employment status: Full-time (mandatory 6 months probation period)
Annual salary range: Negotiable and depending on experience
At Scoville, we value the importance of our employees' healthy work-life balance and a diverse multicultural environment. You will receive the following benefits when working with us:
• Opportunities for working remotely.
• Flexible working hours.
• Full visa support available depending on experience and circumstances.
• Social and health insurance.
• Commuting subsidies paid in full.
• Working equipment of your choice to get you started.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.