KPMG Tax Corporation, one of the largest tax accountant corporations in Japan, is now hiring International Corporate Tax Staff.
Take hold of your future with a specialized career in an exciting and challenging field. Position comes with a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work towards managerial positions at one of Japan’s premiere tax firms.
- Support project teams and managers in providing international tax advice to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Coordinate and liaise with overseas KPMG office teams on international projects
- Assist in multiple client engagements simultaneously as part of the client service team
- Under the guidance of team seniors and managers, research and draft client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist teams in formulation and delivery of tax services to assist multinational entities carry out effective and efficient tax governance
- Provide timely and effective responses to assigned tasks
- Native-level English proficiency & Business-level Japanese proficiency (but JPLT Level N1 preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in accounting, finance, economics or other related fields)
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and excellent interpersonal abilities
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word etc.)
- No specific experience in tax/accounting is required, but such experience, if any, is a plus
Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
9:00-17:00 (including 1-hour lunch break), five-day work week
¥4,680,000 / year or more + overtime pay
・Holiday / Vacation
Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays, Year-end / New year holiday, Paid holiday, Special holiday for wedding and funerals, and other special holidays
Transportation allowance, Comprehensive social insurance system, Asset accumulation savings plan, Corporate pension fund of JICPA (Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.