GPlusMedia — the company behind GaijinPot (gaijinpot.com), Japan Today (japantoday.com) and Savvy Tokyo (savvytokyo.com) — is looking for a videographer and graphic designer to join its multicultural team in Tokyo.
You will be in charge of creating and producing original video content for our brands, ranging from how-to tutorials to panel discussions to travel shorts — basically any creative material that contributes to our mission of helping people connect with and experience the very best of Japan.
As part of a team of talented individuals from 14 different countries, the successful candidate will also contribute their graphic design skills to communicate our brands’ services, especially jobs and study in Japan, to a global audience.
Working for one of Japan’s biggest and most well-known English media and marketing companies, we’ll help you take your creative concepts through to publication on our platforms which reach millions of users both in and outside of Japan.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience with a great portfolio
- Strong experience with video pre-production, production and post-production
- Ability to bring ideas through to fully developed products
- Good understanding of modern web apps and user experience design
- A meticulous eye for detail, and a good sense of graphic design (to include web application design and support with print design)
- A team player, able to support various departments
- Proactive and able to take the initiative to lead projects to completion
- Videography/Video editing
- Motion graphics
- Image manipulation
- Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, …)
If you’re an accomplished and enthusiastic videographer and graphic designer, with a passion for all things Japanese, please get in touch with your portfolio and resume.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.