Here’s a rare opportunity to work with HobbyLink Japan, the world’s largest online retailer of Japanese toys, model kits and hobby items. Join our web retail team, assisting customers worldwide from our office here in Sano-shi, Tochigi.
- Provide customers' with support on technical, operational, and account-related issues, via email and social media
- Document, track and monitor the customer's experience to ensure a timely resolution of issues and concerns
- Ensure consistent communications across all customer service channels
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive customer experience portals and forums via social media
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate well with team members
- Flexibility to assist with tasks throughout the organization as needs demand
- Willingness to learn new and regularly improve on existing skills
- Comfortable working with and learning new software platforms and applications
- A pro-active personality that takes the initiative to get things done
Higher priority is given to candidates with:
- Spoken Japanese language skills
- A knowledge of and passion for the products we sell
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a high-volume customer service environment
- Online retail marketing or merchandising experience
- Zendesk experience
- Experience in community and forum management
- Graphic design
- Web design, HTML, CSS
- WordPress development
- Content development for YouTube, blog sites, and social media
A university-level degree or relevant work experience
¥2.6M - ¥4.2M + Biannual performance based bonus.
- Overtime compensation
- Transportation allowance
- Social insurance (national health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, and worker injury insurance)
- Discount system for employees to purchase merchandise sold by HobbyLink Japan.
9am – 6pm Monday - Friday
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.