A high school is looking for a dedicated teacher with great passion about education and theatre. This position includes teaching drama classes, so if you are looking for job that will utilise your creativity, this will be a good opportunity. If you are interested in this position, please send us your updated resume ASAP. Ideally, it should include your background and/or experience in drama and theatre.
<High School English Teacher in Western Saitama, Sep, 2022>
Contract period: September 1 2022 - March 31, 2023
Location: West part of Saitama prefecture (About 1 hour from Shinjuku, or 45min from Omiya by train)
Payment: 320,000 yen - 480,000 yen (before tax, depending on experience and qualifications)
Schedule: Mon-Fri (+ Occasional weekend work)
Lesson: Up to 20 lessons/week (English and drama)
Insurance: Social Insurance and Employment Insurance
* Teaching up to 20 lessons/week according to the school schedule
* Curriculum and material development
* Teaching English classes on school open days
* Correcting and grading essays
* Making, marking, and proofreading English exams
* Test Protocol during exam days
* Attending meetings, school, events, and school ceremonies, and teacher training
* Assistant Homeroom teacher duties (Fuku-Tannin)
* Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher
* Min 2years of teaching experience at secondary school
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons.
* Having a passion about Education and enjoying a new challenge
* Teaching in drama or drama/theatre experience is strongly preferred
* MYP or/and DP experience is a plus
* Candidates who love to spend time and communicate with students
* Must currently reside in Japan and with a valid visa
* Please note that only candidates considered for the interview will be contacted.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.