Ten Nine Communications is a Tokyo-based language service agency that provides a broad range of services from translation and interpreting to temporary staffing and corporate English training.
We are currently seeking a highly professional English teacher to join our team of consultants in a full-time role. We teach a range of business professionals, of all levels, both in private and group classes. The position also include opportunities in proofreading writing assignments from students and teaching towards it.
- Native-level English
- Visa that allows employment (Humanities)
- English teaching experience especially for adults
- A positive, professional attitude and appearance
- Proofreading and business experience are a plus
- Japanese language ability a plus
■ Work Information:
- Working days: 5 days (Monday– Saturday)
- Working hours: 8 hours between 8:00-20:00 + a one-hour break
- Location: Fully remote
- A company laptop will be provided for work.
- Strong Wi-Fi is required at home (costs will not be reimbursed). Pocket Wi-Fi or other devices will not be provided.
■ What We Offer
- Monthly salary of 270,000 yen
- Renewable three-month contracts
- Social Security and Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
- Paid days of leave (after 6 months of employment)
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.