Do you have what it takes?
Embarc welcomes professionals who would like to develop a career as an IT Technology Recruitment Consultant and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and team-oriented business. We offer a fun, high-energy place to work, where your talent and drive will be richly rewarded as you build value and develop your network.
We also provide a clear and transparent career path with a fast track program for potential partner material.
We have high expectations of our people and invest heavily in their learning and development with comprehensive sales training and a structured career path. We offer a high level of financial and personal reward for motivated people and the opportunity to work with some of the world's most prestigious companies including Fortune Top 50 organizations, as well as venture-sized outfits.
There is no typical profile of a successful employee at Embarc. We employ people with diverse backgrounds; from those who are completely new to Recruitment to experienced hires. However, every member of the team shares these values:
- The determination to keep going when things get tough
- Team player
- Passion for their work and attention to detail
- Desire to build and share their experience and knowledge
- Drive to exceed targets
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability and motivation to work independently, to manage a desk and assigned a portfolio of client projects
Do not be fooled. Recruitment is a difficult industry to succeed in. It is an industry to grow as a Sales Professional. You should be a driven self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Typical day-to-day duties within Embarc include:
- Cold-Calling and Prospecting; be prepared to spend a lot of time on the phone, especially when you first start out
- Building and Maintaining Strong Candidate and Client relationships; whether face-to-face or over the phone
- Writing resumes that accurately reflect Candidate abilities; highlighting specific skills and strengths
- Understand both candidate and client needs; recruitment is about asking questions and getting hard answers
- Assisting the recruitment process; end-to-end, to ensure a smooth service for stakeholders
- Striving to reach achievable KPIs and targets, structured to your personal goals
- Training and self-development, to be the best we must constantly improve
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.