Willis Re is one of the world’s leading Reinsurance advisors. Over our 180-year history, we have developed a deep insight into all aspects of the global insurance industry.
In particular, we understand how individual insurance companies develop and drive their own unique strategies to achieve their goals. We help ensure that our clients have the right protection in place so that when the unfortunate or unexpected hits, it’s not catastrophic for their business. We think of ourselves as selling resilience for a risky world.
We have a deep understanding of risk – and all the ways it affects capital and an organization’s financial performance. Our core focus is to provide you with a superior understanding of the risks you face, and then advise you on the best ways to manage extreme outcomes.
1. Work together with Willis Re Japan team in Tokyo/ London to maximize revenue from existing client base.
• Service excellence – enhance and maintain the highest level of client service for Japanese clients.
• Understand clients’ risk appetite and financial goals such as capital adequacy.
• Assist clients analyze its insurance portfolio, using catastrophic model and stochastic financial model, with support from catastrophe risk analyst and financial model analyst.
• Propose clients the plan/product for risk transfer which will meet the clients’ risk appetite and financial goals.
• Assist transaction of risk transfer via Treaty reinsurance, facultative reinsurance, Capital markets products such as insurance-linked securities.
• Provide the report on Reinsurance market updates/Proposed reinsurance scheme, Pre-renewal/ post re-renewal reports.
• Arrange/ accompany the clients’ meetings with reinsurers, followed by meeting memos.
• Other administrative work/support to clients/ team members.
• Assist with the development and structuring of new reinsurance protections to suit the needs of our client base.
• Provide the local liaison with and development of relationships with our client base to enhance the delivery of our reinsurance broking services.
2. Assist in the Production of new business opportunities.
• Assist with production of new business from new contacts outside of existing Willis Client base.
3. Assist with overall marketing and prospecting activities and targeting.
4. Assist in the Research and Development required to increase the value of Willis Re’s services to our Japanese clients.
5. Provide input on overall vision, strategy and investment requirements to grow Willis Re Japan’s position on defined clients.
6. Liaise with all departments of Willis Group in London and other Willis overseas offices regarding defined clients.
7. Ensure compliance in line with Willis Group guidelines.
•Developing sales and negotiation skills
•Good analytical and numerical skills
•Team-player, enthusiastic in supporting a team effort and comfortable that during the initial stages of the role, they will be playing a broadly supporting function
•Energetic with a strong desire to learn new things
•Ability to prioritize work under pressure and meet deadlines
•Initiative and an eagerness to drive projects to a successful conclusion
•A willingness to deal with International clients and markets
•Excellent communication and presentation skills
•Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
•Native level English and advanced Japanese
•3 years of experience in the (re)insurance industry
•Japanese skill is not required but it will be an advantage
【Working Hours/Work Place】
Mon – Fri 9:00 ~ 17:30
Chiyoda ward, Tokyo
5 minutes walk from Kasumigaseki Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line)
•Salary will be decided depends on the past work experiences and ability
•Transportation Reimbursement, Overtime pay
•Unemployment insurance, health insurance, pension, worker's accident insurance
Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
We are waiting for your applying!
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.