☆Do you love teaching kids?
☆Are you fun and energetic?
☆Are you from a country where English is the mother tongue?
☆Are you looking for a supplement to your weekly schedule?
Then come and enjoy the experience of working at a Japanese Kindergarten in your area!
※ ECC Junior/CES is hiring teachers in Sapporo for work in our Kindergarten Visiting Program. Training starts in August with kindergartens starting August or September. ※
Our goal is to offer fun quality English lessons to our customers.
- Work shifts are in the morning and can fit around your schedule
- Transportation to the kindergartens is paid.
- Paid comprehensive training by friendly, experienced teacher-coordinators.
- Ongoing support at the kindergarten.
- Fixed curriculum
- Teaching materials are provided.
- Opportunities to participate in other weekend programs.
- Valid working visa and currently residing in Sapporo.
Weekday morning availability on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday is required for the Kindergarten Visiting Program and works best with somebody looking to supplement other work.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.