*My Gym Japan is opening our first gym in Sakae, Nagoya on September 18th 2020!*
We are now hiring for Player (aka Instructor) Positions in our exciting programs for kids in our Nagoya Location!!
Here at My Gym, children have loads of fun as we target their Physical, Mental and their Active Learning English as the 3 main focus for their growth through fun in an *all English environment.*
Fitness (0~13 years old) : Our core program with over 30 years of experience
After School (3~13 years old) : An English education based around a range of our services
World Sports (5~13 years old) : A high intensity sports class
World Programming (4 and a half~13 years old) : A STEM Course based on the Sony KOOV System
World Art (4~13 years old): A course focused on experiencing different cultures
We are looking for Talented, Enthusiastic, and Flexible Performers who are able to use their talents to inspire children of all ages.
Successful candidates will be performing regular high energy/confident classes with children, whilst also interacting and entertaining their parents. Our extensive training program will allow you to quickly use your existing skills for a new and exciting industry. It is a rewarding and enjoyable time working with the children.
- 1,250~2,500 yen per hour (1,200 during the probation period)
- Full Time positions available (for more information, please contact us)
- Increased compensation for those having qualifications and/or experience
Benefits of working at My Gym:
- Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Worker’s Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension, Unemployment Insurance)
- Transportation Fee fully covered
- A clear Evaluation System in place
- An Exchange Program with our Honolulu, Hawaii Location (1 month on-the-job training)
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Clear Career Advancement system in place
- Internal Recruitment for Projects such as Camps in Hawaii (All expenses covered)
- Flexible holiday schedules
- Yearly Get-Together Party for all employees
- Working within an established, international corporation
- Friendly, energetic, & diverse work environment
We are currently looking for the following:
- English Speakers (no Japanese required)
- Available to work a minimum of 3 days a week, including at least one of the weekends
- Interested in working with children of all ages
- Interested in Sports, Health, and Gymnastics etc.
- Capable of performing/working under pressure
- Holds a current Working Visa (Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance and will be evaluated after 6 months)
As a unique company, there are many opportunities available!
For more information, please visit our website.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.