Creative and innovative person needed to join an International After School team as teacher. We are currently looking for both part-time and full-time applicants.
Kids on Air specializes in dynamic project-based lessons and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative person to join our team. This position is well suited to an individual that has interesting skills that will bring excitement to the classroom. In turn, our dynamic approach to education provides daily opportunities for growth and professional development. Every month we explore a new country, immersing ourselves in the culture through these avenues and inspiring kids with fun and engaging activities. Our projects cover many categories: Creative, Cooking, Engineering, Science, Cultural Expression and Sports. We provide a safe and encouraging environment for natural language acquisition, allowing children to develop English communication skills at their own pace.
Please check us out online:
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS/HAS:
- A creative thinker.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to show initiative and take responsibility.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities efficiently.
- A natural curiosity and an eagerness to learn.
- A genuine interest in teaching about cultural diversity.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
-Fluent English level
-Teaching experience or background leading in a classroom setting
- Up to ¥250,000 JPY/mo or more + transportation fee (upon completion of a probational period and based on performance and experience)
- Part time ¥1500 an hour (after completion of probational period)
- Social insurance, pension, and employment insurance for full time applicants
- Annual salary increase
Those that feel they fit the requirements are invited to apply with a recent photo, CV, and cover letter.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.