Our purpose is to open people’s minds to the rich diversity in language and culture. We aim to become a part of the community by way of shared values and mutual respect and to promote diversity and openness. By questioning the status quo and constantly pursuing our values we will continue to grow and become a much-loved brand.
In order to achieve this, we work passionately and act with honesty and sincerity. We cherish our relationship with every customer and aim to provide a wholesome experience through language and cultural exchange.
The people here at LanCul don’t just build products/services — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our team that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading efforts. Join LanCul, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Do you love Language and Culture and want to help shape the future of LanCul? We are seeking dedicated, hardworking and experienced engineers to develop fun new features, and to help build an application used by members and mates to be connected beyond their language and culture barrier. If you are product-driven and you have an interest in LanCul, this is an ideal and unique opportunity for you.
As an engineer on our team, you will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment. If you’re passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early-stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
You will be working within a small, but effective engineering team and with your strong attention to detail you will help us to find the best solutions to important problems, always keeping the user in mind.
• Passion for LanCul’s culture and values
• Experienced in Mobile Development (iOS / Android)
• Experience with cloud services, such as AWS
• Fluency in SQL for data access, manipulation, and validation
• Capable of clearly communicating complex analysis to a non-technical audience, including extensive experience presenting to leadership groups
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at LanCul.
■Working hours/ working location
(Head office is located in Yebisu garden place tower)
for 8 months (80-90% remuneration)
Full Sponsorship for VISA
Yearly days-off:105-120days (+ an additional two extra days/year)
Self-managed style of working hours and days-off
20% rule (challenging new areas, projects)
Stock option system
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.