Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for the right people to be part of our growth. This position is based in our central Tokyo office, where you will be part of a young, energetic and international team.
Working in our cruise department, you will be responsible for supervising the operations, coordination and delivery of cruise ship services for the world's most prestigious cruise lines.
You will be planning and managing the turnarounds and pre/post programs in Tokyo as well as other areas in Japan.
This is an exciting and challenging position that covers a wide variety of roles. A minimum of 2 years experience working with or on board cruise ships is required.
• Plan and supervise overall on-pier Turnaround Day Operation including check-in, transfers & luggage handling.
• Plan and supervise overall on-site Pre/Post Land Program Operation including hotel check-in, airport/ port transfers, Shore Excursions & luggage handling.
• Secure, manage & maintain hotel room blocks as required for the Pre/Post Land Programs
• Create & implement new tour products to satisfy Pre/Post Land Programs
• Facilitate all related accounting processes associated with both Turnaround and Pre/Post Land Programs operations e.g. invoicing our cruise clients, negotiating supplier tariffs
• Strong Customer Focus and Customer Service
• High level Communication ability – people skills and teamwork
• Excellent English and Japanese language skills – written and spoken
• Ability to problem solve and think on the spot
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
• Use of initiative
** Only candidates that have experience working on or with cruise ships will be considered**
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.