Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo schools in Aichi Prefecture!
We are the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, incorporated in 1989 and comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,800 directly owned and franchise-managed schools. Yaruki Switch Group hires year-round and offers positions nationwide, so be sure to contact us if you have a specific region or timeframe in mind!
◆ Job Description ◆
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English. Expect to conduct activities with both large and small groups (sometimes as many as 30 or more students) of children ages 3-12.
Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, typically Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break). Teachers also participate in occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays, including open schools, spelling bees, and recitals.
◆ Benefits & Compensation ◆
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~270,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
(Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.)
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.