Shizuoka City Language Center has an immediate opening for one more part-time English instructor.
Successful applicants will teach adults and kids classes on weekdays in the afternoon, evenings and on weekends at our Shizuoka Language Center and at our clients’ facilities. Teaching materials provided.
We are looking for instructors for our international team who:
* are native (or native fluent) speakers of English
* would like to supplement their current earnings on weekdays after work and on weekends
* have a BA or BS degree
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children
* are already in Japan with current work visa/work permission
We offer competitive compensation with attractive benefits in a highly professional work environment with flexible work schedules.
Only applicants already in Japan will be considered. Applicants currently residing in Shizuoka are highly preferred. The initial interview will be by Skype and the final interview will be conducted face-to-face at the Shizuoka Language Center.
Applications from outside Japan will not be considered.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.