We understand, due to uncertainty with the global situation, that candidates have concerns about the stability of prospective employers in the tourism industry. In our case, the current circumstances deepened our bond of solidarity as a company and with our clients. We continue to enjoy a large phase of growth and are currently looking for new members who are interested in participating in the next phase of developing Niseko!
This is a management position which requires a wide range of knowledge and experience in finance, human resources, and general affairs in the hotel industry. You will be involved in the establishment of a new company that operates a hotel business with more than 100 rooms together with a staff accommodation facility of 260 rooms. You will manage a small team to achieve the objectives of the department.
• Managing daily duties of hotel finance, HR and general affairs
• Reporting monthly and annual financials to the parent company
• Managing the annual financial budget and monitoring performance
• Managing payroll for around 25 employees, including year-end income tax adjustments and other related documentation in Japanese
• Assisting with the recruitment planning and acting as administrative backup during the recruitment process
• Setting up and updating the legal documentation related to finance and HR
General Manager and Hotel Manager
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Experience in similar position or minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance and HR departments in the hotel industry
• Knowledge of Japanese finance and HR legal requirements
• Native level reading and writing of Japanese required with a high degree of English skill
• Skills and experience for handling accounting and payroll software, plus Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate with and manage others effectively
• Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines
• Possesses an eye for detail and able to keep errors to a minimum
• Visa status permitting full time work in Japan
Benefits / Perks:
• We offer relocation support up to 200,000 JPY to candidates not currently living in Hokkaido and up to 100,000 JPY to candidates currently living in Hokkaido.
• Annual base salary: from 4.8m yen~5.4m yen
• Paid statutory holidays
• Access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
• Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
• Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
• Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
• Discretionary bonus paid annually
• Retirement plan
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.