◆ Confident of salary condition
◆ INABA is the one of the Global players in the pet food industry
◆ Tokyo based
Overseas business management (including local sales support)
• Support day-to-day sales and marketing activities in line with the company's strategy in the subject countries
• Administrative, financial, and other support to collaboration with subject country offices
• Intermediate communication between employees in subject countries and Tokyo, etc
Requirements and Skills
• Top university bachelor’s degree in Spain(for example, University of Barcelona／Autonomous University of Barcelona／Complutense University of Madrid)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (empathy with customers).
• Adaptability, flexibility, diversity, and acceptance.
• Capability of working in multicultural environments and understanding of Japanese organizational culture.
• Dynamic and multitasking person.
• Fluent communication in English /Japanese/Spanish
• Fluent Japanese (intermediate level JLPT N2-N3).
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Sales experience in the pet food, human food industry, FMCG industry (B2C or B2B sales experience)
• Knowledge and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
• E-commerce knowledge and experience
• Social media knowledge and experience
• English: Native level
•Spanish: Native level
• Japanese: Daily conversation level, writing and reading capability required, minimum JLPT N2-N3 required.
• 2 days off per week (required to work on Saturdays (once a month))
• Summer vacation 3~4days Depend on company calendar
• Winter vacation 3~4days Depend on company calendar
• Paid holiday (10 days in the first year)
• Social insurance
• Commute allowance
• Overtime allowance
• Visa sponsorship, (if necessary)
Location and Work hours
• Head Office in Nihombashi, Tokyo
• Work hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Salary 4,000,000~10,000,000JPY / Year (including bonus)
• Company Bonus (twice a year)
• Overtime work averages about 15 hours per month.
• Probational period: 3 months
Last modified on 2023年7月1日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.