【Video Game Industry Translation】 From Japanese to English / French / German / Spanish / Arabic
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Video game translation and proofreading
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Project management and related tasks
- Video game social media management, translation/posting, monitoring
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
☆Our clients include many major game companies!
We work on over approximately 300 titles each year!
- Native level English / French / German / Spanish / Arabic / Japanese
*If a Japanese native, business-level English is required (TOEIC 800 or above).
- Business-level Japanese language skills (JLPT N2 certification or higher)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to commute to Toyocho office (primarily remote work)
- JLPT N1 certification
- At least one year living in Japan
- Experience with computer-assisted translation tools
- Loves games
- Enjoys anime and manga
- Enjoys a social environment and regularly communicating with others
- Wants to take on new challenges and opportunities for personal growth
・No Translation Experience: ¥208,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
☆Freelance contracts also available. Please contact us for further details if you are interested.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leave, Annual Paid Leave (First year: 10 days)
Childcare leave, Sick leave, Leave for COVID-19 vaccination
- Salary evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting expenses covered (up to 50,000 yen per month)
- Social insurance
- Compensation (overtime / night allowance / dispatch allowance)
- Expenses for office gatherings covered (twice per year)
- No dress code (painted nails and dyed hair allowed)
- Visa support available
- Remote work hybrid system in effect (commute required on certain occasions, training period in office)
【Rapid Recruitment Process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
☆Video game email support only positions also available!
*Employment terms differ from position listed above. Part-time positions available.
Last modified on 2023年2月10日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.