The Crisis and Resiliency Manager will partner with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to prepare incident plans and mitigation strategies for potential emergencies and/or disruptive events which may impact the client's locations, employees, or property.
Essential Functions Include:
• Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
• Assist in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.
• Partner with business leaders to identify their critical workspace requirements during a building outage and establish plans and resources to provide alternative workspace for displaced employees.
• Conduct and facilitate risk assessments of client’s corporate offices.
• Support the identification, development, implementation, administration, and improvement of emergency communications and business continuity technologies and tools.
• Assist in the development and implementation of online and offline training and awareness programs and conducting regular tests and exercises of Business Resiliency technology and tools.
• Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
• Engage with Business Areas and Customers to promote and provide awareness and training to drive consistency and compliance to achieve successful outcomes and foster a resilient culture within to include Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity).
• Work with critical functions in supporting them to implement effective business continuity plans and facilitate regularly testing.
• All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or five years of equivalent professional experience implementing and managing business continuity or risk management programs. Bi-lingual skills are required; English and Japanese.
After applying through this portal, a follow-up application may be requested to successful candidates.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.