We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic candidates to teach young children in in our Tokyo/Kanagawa branch starting from February/April, contracts running up until March 31st, 2024.
If you are an English native speaker*, you like children and you have an outgoing attitude, we would very much like to hear from you. No teaching or TEFL experience is necessary, but you must enjoy working with children and be committed to learning. You will be able to work with like-minded people!
• Rent-free, fully furnished single apartments (air conditioner, washing machine, printer, WIFI, etc.) (or live in your own apartment and receive a rent subsidy).
• Good salary
• Paid orientation prior to contract.
• 32.5 contract hours per 5-day working week
• Full, on-going support before, during and after your contract.
* Applicants must be native of (the UK / Ireland / USA / Canada / Australia / New Zealand / South Africa) in order to obtain visa sponsorship.
Contact us, with full CV/resume, current visa status and current location.
Only successful applicants for interview will be notified. Skype interviews available
Last modified on 2023年3月9日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.