Wisebug English in an English school located in Soka, Saitama entering its 20th year of business in 2023. A variety of programs and lessons are offered at Wisebug including an International Kindergarten, a Saturday Power Program, and afternoon classes ranging from Parent-and-Child lessons up to Junior High-level lessons. Our four-year international kindergarten program raises native English speakers and thinkers focusing on play, education and social happiness.
We are seeking a NATIVE English speaking English teacher, preferably with experience in management or as a headteacher/principal for a full-time 5-day a week schedule (Tuesday to Saturday) of morning and evening classes beginning as early as February 2023.
Teachers must be happy, positive, honest, qualified and experienced. Our amazing team is looking forward to working with you! Our team is the secret of our success with freedom of collaboration as well as sharing creativity to bring our students and environment to the forefront of education. We offer full training and ongoing support to help you fit in with our team.
• Regularly monthly salary from ¥250,000-¥300,000 (negotiable depending on suitability and experience)
• Insurance: Shakaihoken – (social benefits)
• Visa sponsorship available to valid candidates
• 2-year contract
• 45 weeks per calendar year, with fully paid vacations
• Training with on-going support and development
• Responsible for the preparation and delivery of lessons
• General English Instruction including:
song and dance, drama and movement, arts and crafts, science, communication-based instruction, textbook-based instruction, following sound ESL teaching principles and Wisebug methodology
• Joining in with many special events both at school and other locations all year round
• Communication with Japanese teaching staff
• Communication with parents
• Following Wisebug curriculums, programs, and direction from staff
• Assisting in event preparation , school meetings and supporting the team
• Applicant must be able to complete the 2-year contract in full
Candidates must possess the following:
• Genuine interest in young learners education and working with children
• Honest, reliable, and responsible qualities
• Positive, bright, friendly demeanour and a teamwork attitude
• Strong communication skills in native English
• Must currently reside in Japan
• A valid Japanese Work Visa
• At least 2 years experience with young learners
To learn more about the position, our team, programs, and school, please visit our website (located in our Company Profile)
A note to all applicants: Sadly we can only accept applications made through the GaijinPot system so be sure to submit an application via GaijinPot for your application to be valid. Only candidates that can start by April 1st 2023 or earlier will be considered.
Last modified on 2023年3月6日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.