A Private high school in Kawagoe will be holding a 2-day English camp program at the school and is putting together a 50-member team of experienced English teachers to help their students enjoy the program lessons & activities.
April 13th (Thu) @ 1300-1600
April 14th (Fri) @ 0900-1600*
*Teachers shall bring their own lunches on the 2nd day.
- 10-12 students assigned to each teacher.
- All lesson plans, teaching materials, and textbooks provided.
- Covid protocols for all team members
> Antigen testing option on 1st day
> Submission of daily temperature checks from 2 weeks leading up to the 1st day
> Interwoven mask use at all times
> Sanitizing stations provided throughout the school
Camp Teachers must:
1. Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
2. Be able to work within the guidelines & policies of the school & employer.
3. Be motivated and have the ability to motivate others.
Consideration to a camp seat requires a 15-20 minute application meeting at our Shinjuku office. Applications meetings take place on weekdays at 11:00am and 1:00pm, granting the applicant eligibility to join this and all future camps. We are looking forward to your application for this camp and future camps throughout the Kanto region.
Last modified on 2023年3月6日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.