GKC (Global Kids Club) and SEA (STEAM English Academy) are currently looking for enthusiastic, creative, and experienced teachers to work full time in our digitized programs mainly in Shijokarasuma and in Karasumanijo starting as soon as possible.
GKC is not a conversation school, but an all English ‘Gakudo’ or daycare where students aged between 5 and 10 can:
- Interact with native speakers and learn through play during free time.
- Study all four language skills in English lessons.
- Learn about the world through various subjects such as music, art, science and social studies, all in English.
- Enlarge comprehension through presentations, craft work, etc.
SEA offers students opportunities to foster their creativity in English with subjects such as science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
This program nurtures design and creative thinking, uses project-based learning, and utilizes teaching materials centered on the arts. In addition to classroom learning, foundation skills and application skills are also learned through online AR, VR, and AI technology.
Our goals are to
- Study all four language skills during English lessons.
- Learn about creativity and problem solving in English through various subjects with digital devices.
- Enlarge student comprehension through presentations, craft work, etc.
Teachers play an active part in all of the above, and if there is something that you are passionate about, we encourage you to tell the students about it. The students’ language ability ranges from complete beginner to those who have lived overseas.
In a typical day, teachers:
- Prepare English lessons based on the company curriculum.
- Check homework, quizzes, and tests.
- Teach multiple 45 minute English lessons.
- Report on the students’ progress.
Weekly Working Schedule:
- Tuesday to Friday: 12:00 - 19:30.
- Saturdays: 9:30-17:00 (depending on the class assignment).
- Working days are determined based on company calendar.
GKC and SEA can offer the following package:
※Taking training course is mandatory to be qualified to teach at SEA.
- The salary ￥270,000 per month
- Full transportation reimbursement.
- Possible salary increase based on employee’s performance.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter detailing your strengths as a teacher and why you are interested in working with children. Due to the number of applications, it may not be possible to reply to everyone.
Last modified on 2023年3月4日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.