Kids International is a highly-regarded chain of international preschools covering 9 locations in Kanto. For over 15 years, we have, using our unique curriculum, provided some of the highest quality English language preschool and after school courses in the industry. Classes range from 50 minutes to 4-and-a-half hours, and include children from 18 months to 12+ years old.
We are currently seeking a native English speaker with a genuine enthusiasm for early years teaching. Candidates must possess a passion for delivering their best every single time as well as a communicative, team-oriented nature. Our schools have a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and we seek the same qualities in our staff. Potential recruits must also be able to display flexibility in their approach to class delivery and planning.
It is our core belief that the best teachers are themselves fantastic learners. We strongly desire staff who seek out new ways of doing things, and who have the courage to try things without fear of failure. We desire individuals who are also keen to share these experiences with their fellow staff members. No single teacher has all of the answers but, as a company, we collaborate closely to deliver the highest quality lessons possible. You, as a teacher, are expected to be at the heart of those efforts.
If the above qualities describe you then we would love to receive your application.
Applicants must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa with 4-year college degree, TEFL certificate or equivalent.
- Teaching experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Teaching English for children aged 1-12+ based on our original curriculum.
- Teacher training period provided.
- Working hours: 09:30-18:30 with a one hour lunch break.
- Initial 10 days paid holiday rising to 20 in future years.
- Summer and winter paid holidays - total 10 days.
- Social Health Insurance and welfare pension plan is provided.
- Transportation fees are fully reimbursed.
- Full-time company employee status available for truly exceptional candidates.
- Visa sponsorship available for great candidates.
Last modified on 2023年3月22日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.