Borderlink, Inc. has been one of the most trusted names in English education support and teacher recruitment for over 20 years. And we are now looking for talented and dedicated individuals ready to take the next step in their career and join our HR team as a Human Resources Support (HRS) Training team member!
An HRS Trainer position is an excellent way to utilize your knowledge and experience in an exciting, substantial role with Japan's fastest-growing ALT dispatch company. For those ready to move on from a full-time teaching role, transitioning into a different field can be daunting. What this opportunity gives you is the ability to take what you've already learned and combine it with new skills that will help carry you forward.
You’ll still have the opportunity to teach at schools on occasion as a substitute teacher, but you’ll also be working in an office environment specializing in empowering other ALTs. You can draw on your own personal experiences while learning new aptitudes that you can take with you into the rest of your life, be it in the education industry or beyond.
Our work sometimes includes long travel times and requires a degree of self-reliance as you go out into the field. The ability to drive is essential, and those holding a Japanese Driver’s license will be given top priority. As you’ll also be working in a mainly Japanese environment, strong Japanese abilities (or a willingness to learn more) are highly desired.
We're looking for individuals ready to join us immediately at our branch office in Osaka. If you live in the greater Osaka area, this is an opportunity you won't want to pass up! Please let us know if you live in Osaka, or are looking to relocate. Other areas are also available, so please let us know when applying!
Please also note that while this is an annual contract position (starting date until March 2023), we are actively looking for those interested in (and able to commit to) long-term, multi-year work beyond March 2023.
If you’re up to the challenge, please carefully read through all work details and preconditions before applying.
[Work Details / 主な業務内容]
Stay in Japan while gaining professional development in HR that you can take with you into any career or position moving forward. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
● Work with new and continuing employees in both small and large settings as a veteran training team member
● Observe ALTs in action and help them with becoming better educators while developing your own interpersonal skills
● Participate in seasonal training sessions and work alongside a great team of fellow experienced trainers
● Become familiar with the flow of follow-up communication, managing documents, and much more
● Have a chance to teach at schools as an on-call substitute. You’ll enjoy all the support we offer our regular ALTs, plus add some variety into your own work week as you get to utilize the teaching experience you've gained over the years in a new environment
● Become an integral part of a supportive community that will aid and assist you in your professional growth as soon as you join
[Preconditions / 前提条件]
● 学士号（Bachelor's degree）以上あり
● 日本語でのビジネスコミュニケーションスキル ※Speaking/Listening: 上級 （equal to or above N2), Reading/Writing: 中級 （equal to or above N4)
● 基本的なコンピュータ能力 (typing, word processing and basic data entry)、familiarity using Microsoft Word/Excel
● ヒューマンスキル (communication, problem solving)
● 日本の運転免許証保持 (Japanese Driver's license)
● 大阪営業所にて勤務可能、または引っ越し可能 (Being able to work in the Osaka branch office, or willing to relocate)
[Preferred Points / 求める点]
While not required, preference will be given to applicants possessing one or more of the following:
[Benefits / 福利厚生]
● 完全週休2日制 （土・日） ※In case of Saturday/Sunday work, make-up day off will be arranged.
● ビザのスポンサー可 (Renewal)
● 交通費支給 (Following company regulations)
Other details of the position will be covered during the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process will be expedited upon review.*
Last modified on 2022年12月10日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.