With the mission of “Go Beyond Diversity”: we help global talents get connected with innovative StartUps in Japan who aims to be more global and innovative through you. We help the global talents be one of the game changers and impart not only theirtechnical talents but as well as their uniqueness.
Established in 2013, we have been successfully transforming over 270 Japanese startups that are embracing diversity in their workplace.
We connect passionate and talented foreign engineers who want to not just want to find a job but also to be the change agent in Japanese companies to Japanese startups that are willing to create innovation through diversity.
By connecting global talents to Japan’s most innovative companies, we believe that these companies can become the models for other Japanese companies and individuals. While many of traditional Japanese companies tend to be stagnant in the way they work, we have been witnessing how startups can be very progressive in transforming the way people work.
Active Connector actively providing support to startups, we have helped the company how they can make the most of people’s unique background.
Our work starts from curating the right type of Japanese startups and introduce those startups jobs to passionate foreign individuals residing in Japan. We help foreign candidate prepare for the jobs through providing interview practice, information that cannot be easily obtained in English, negotiate with companies etc…
After the candidate successfully find the company where they can truly exercise their passion, we conduct follow up survey, consultancy to the company and the candidate and make proposal to the companies whenever needed.
Our team is composed of highly motivated people, from various nationalities, with different cultural/educational/working background but with the collective ambition of building expertise within the human capital field, be it as a sales manager, career consultant or others. We embrace diversity and multiculturalism, and as such, we aspire to become a role model for companies in other industries too. We work on a lot of “experiments” on how we can incorporate global trends in making the workplace a better and fun place.
As we are growing our business, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant who will be dedicating to help fellow foreigners find their jobs in Japan. As a recruitment consultant, you will be able to help foreign people in bridging various kinds of gaps they have when it comes to job hunting/job change. You are able to listen to people’s stories, show them some possibilities that people may not realize by themselves. Our company is dedicated to curate only the companies that we can be proud to introduce to candidates based on our corporate values. You will be able to experience being a part of change for people’s lives!
■Roles and Responsibilities■
– Provide career consulting session to registered users (mostly foreign international students and also mid-career professionals), in English
– Introduce jobs that match candidates’ profile and expectations.
– Provide necessary training, information to candidates for interviews with Japanese companies
-Contribute in building a better team & company at Active Connector: Though it has been over years since we were established, there are so many points we should improve in terms of quality and efficiency. We are looking for those who can proactively come up with solutions for improvement and make an even better team together!
-Based on your career plan, there are some self-initiated project that you can be involved. There are other team led projects you can take part of (such as people development, operation improvement etc…)
– Have passion in recruitment/human capital field; or at least serious (proven) intention to build expertise in this area
– Great communication skills
– Fluency in English *No Japanese is required
– Passion for innovation and startups
– Passion for making a positive change in people’s lives by providing guidance
– Proven ability to set priorities and be able to focus on important tasks
– Proven ability to delegate tasks (e.g. to career consultant support staff)
– Currently residing in Japan with a valid visa *Possible to issue work visa, but we cannot accept applicants with a tourist visa.
– Working experience in the recruitment field, but in other fields/roles as well
– Good knowledge of the Japanese job market, industries, and career trends
– Commitment to work for the company for a long time
– Currently residing in the Tokyo area
– Working hours: Monday~Friday; Core hour 10:00-16:00, 8 hours a day (FLEX TIME)
– Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, paid leaves, sick-paid leaves, ceremonial paid leaves, end of the year holidays, and additional 5 paid leaves if all paid leaves are taken (to encourage rest and good energy to re-charge our team members)
– 3-months trial period
-After completion of your trial period, you are eligible to work from home 1.5 day a week
Model salary is as below:
With no or less than one year of related professional work experience: Monthly salary: 230,000JPY-250,000JPY
With more than one year and less than four years of related work experience: Monthly salary: 250,000JPY to 290,000JPY
With more than four years of related work experience: Monthly salary: 290,000JPY to 330,000JPY
・Bonus: performance incentives from each successful match you help to secure
-Expected annual salary (if you perform as expected) will be between 3.2 million JPY to 6 million JPY including the performance based bonus *Possible to exceed this amount if you perform well
– If you reside in walking distance from our office, you will receive an additional ¥ 30,000 per month as a housing allowance.
– Transportation cost: covered up to ¥ 30,000 per month.
Please attach motivation letter.
For those who pass CV screening process, we will make a 15~20-minute call to promising candidates and eventually will invite for a face to face interview.
Final selection process will include one day trial work at our office.
We will deliver the results in around 2 weeks.
[MOTIVATON LETTER NEEDED]
■[Our corporate values■[
Our company works with 7 corporate values which we are always to be true to every kind of decisions we make and every actions we take:
1. Go beyond the work
2. Do what you love, love what you do
3. Celebrate Originality
4. Understanding is a two-way street
5. Value integrity and respect
6. There is no failure except for inaction
7. Embrace the unknown
Many people have negative impression of recruitment firms and we want to destroy such images. We are very much mission driven company and are true to our values. We want to genuinely help people finding the best jobs where their passion and talent meet the company’s vision. We want to introduce not just a job, but the job that we confidently believe whose work environment has potential for many growth and positive change.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.