We have a service called “NUKUMORI”, which is a whole life support service for business travelers and/or trainees from overseas to live in Japan, on behalf of the employing company.
As the number of users/contracts are increasing due to our excellent word-of-mouth. We are seeking an exceptional new teammate that shares the same mindset as us, “Do our best to resolve client concerns to make the best of their stay in Japan”.
Your duty is to provide support for business travelers and trainees from overseas. From preparing for their visit to Japan, their stay with us, and until their return home, you will be supporting them with a wide range of things.
- Support for moving in
- Setting up facilities for them
- Provide information about public transportation, establishing a bank account, mobile phone contract, and so on.
- Japanese: JLPT N1 or equivalent Japanese ability is required.
*Main communication in the office will be in Japanese.
- English: Business level
- Winning personality with excellent communication skills.
- Open-minded and willing to work with different people from various cultural backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- 9:00 ～ 18:00 (1-hour lunch break time included)
- 2 days off a week. Work in shifts.
- Expected annual salary: ¥3,500,000 ～ 5,000,000
(Monthly salary: ¥230,000～, which includes 50 hours of overtime compensation)
- Transportation fees will be covered up to ¥30,000/month
- Bonuses will be provided 4 times a year (Amounts depend on the performance of the company)
- An initial 3-month probation period with the same salary
- 3 days summer Holiday
- 3 days winter Holiday
- 10 days of paid Holiday (which will be available 6-months after you join)
- Various social Insurances (Social insurance, Pension, Industrial accident insurance, etc.)
The office is 7mins on foot away from the JR “Shinagawa Station”.
Come be a part of our exceptional Atinn team☺
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
※Please note that the resumes and other materials will not be returned after our review.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.