We are recruiting people passionate about video games to form part of our LQA team!
As a Game Localization Tester, your responsibilities are playing the latest games in your native language, in search of linguistic and technical issues, and depending on your linguistic skills and experience, localize upcoming games. Our clients' base ranges from AAA gaming companies as well as indie developers.
Also, depending on other language skill you may have, as well as your experience in translation/localization in the entertainment business (anime, manga, games, etc.), QA/testing, we offer opportunities to work at client's facilities and get firsthand experience closely working with the developers of those games you love!
- Native level of English, Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese
- Japanese proficiency level: conversational (around N3).
- Extensive experience playing video games
*Those with prior translation/QA/Testing experience are especially welcomed!
*Some projects may require you to work on-site (at client/developers' facilities)
- Game translation, localization experience, /QA/Testing experience
- Verbal and written fluency in Japanese (business emailing skills, equivalent to N2)
- Experience working in a Japanese environment
- Experience working in the gaming/entertainment industry
Business days, 7 to 8 hrs work, 1 hr break (around *10 am to 7 pm)
*May vary depending on the project.
** Duration of work/time will widely vary on a project-by-project basis, as well as your flexibility with schedule.
** If interested and match the requirements, work will be provided during intervals between projects.
Hourly Wage, from 1,200~ JPY/h. (full-time advancement available depending on experience and performance)
- Commuting expenses provided (up to 1,000 JPY per day, offsite assignments fully covered)
** This position requires work visa valid in Japan; Tourist/Temporary Visitor, Trainee, Instructor and those that are restricted to a specific activity are not eligible.
Please consult for more information.
We look forward to your application.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.