Technical Support - テクニカルサポート
Quadient helps people connect with the things that matter with solutions that enable meaningful and personalised interactions for our customers. Would you like to dedicate your talents to an organisation that truly values your contribution? Are you looking for a place where you can be a game changer, innovate and fulfil your true potential? We call it: 'The Power Of You'.
Our values define the way we work as a team: empowerment, passion, inspiration and community. These make us EPIC. Together.
You are a new team member in the Quality Control section of the Operations department. You will work with local team members, call centres, maintenance subcontractors, Quadient (French locker supplier) software and hardware teams, delivery companies and other sections of operations and sales.
The work location is Tokyo, with remote/hybrid working possible. There will be little need for travel.
- Understand the basic structure of the locker (software and hardware), determine and take necessary actions in response to queries from the field
- Respond with urgency to incoming site issues from multiple parties via call centres.
- Determine the need for on-site maintenance from the enquiry and instruct the maintenance contractor to carry out the work
- Share issues with the appropriate team to investigate causes and take preventative action
- Have appropriate cost awareness
- Record problems encountered on site and undertake KPI and statistical analysis
- Strive to provide a quality service from a customer perspective
- Manage the quality of work and contracts of external contractors (maintenance contractors, call centres, cleaners)
- Understand the respective strengths and weaknesses of maintenance contractors and select the right contractor for each project.
- Evaluate contractors.
- Evaluate and improve performance.
- Provide training and procedures to contractors
- Establish Japanese-standard business processes together with relevant European departments.
- Increase operational efficiency with an awareness of cost reduction
- Awareness of costs involved in operations
- Select the best solution from a cost perspective
Coordination with internal stakeholders
- Building good relationships with the sales team
- Close cooperation and support with project teams
- Establish working relationships with hardware companies
- Liaise with French head office departments
Technical skills required
- Knowledge of production control engineering
- experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving methods
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software and IT technology
- Experience in operations and maintenance
- Knowledge of ITIL
- MS Office (Excel, Power point, Word)
- Fluent Japanese
- Basic English, French a plus
- Logical thinking
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays (shift work).
Benefits and Welfare
We are committed to developing, retaining and motivating our employees and you can look forward to joining a company with a culture of diversity, equity and respect. We also provide regular feedback and performance reviews to help you develop a career development plan and identify the learning, training and support you need.
Once you have applied, one of our recruiters will review your application. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, you will have an initial interview with a recruiter to learn more about the opportunity and for us to learn more about you. If all goes well, you will have two or three interviews with the recruitment team, after which you will be offered the job. Once you have been selected, you will be introduced to our HR team, who will support you through the onboarding process.
Click the Apply Now button and become an EPIC with us!
Quadient exists to help organisations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results and insurance claims to accounts receivable, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day we help businesses manage more than 788 million customer connections. Our award-winning solutions and best-in-class customer service are the reasons why we have grown to become the driving force behind the most meaningful customer experiences in the world.
We want Quadient to be a place where everyone can be themselves and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse geographies, cultures and communities and our customers are as unique as we are.
Quadient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.